View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 14
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Couldnt agree more.
i suppose the girls who come in here to sell thinks all bros are lusting for their bodies so they hang up and sell. some even think that buyers are suckers or desperate men, so they can bash or throw their tempers at.

forgetting that it is actually buyer seller relationship. buyers always have the choice not to pay for her body. for me is one of them. buay song. unique also wont pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
Just want to add on... a lot of whores talk as if 500-600 bucks is a small amount. Yes it is not a big sum of money relative to a few K. But are you in the position to spend this amount without batting an eyelid?

This is a syndrome affecting people in retail sales too. They encounter high volume of sales daily that they think money is peanuts and treat customers like shit forgetting they themselves can't even afford the things they are selling.