Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Hi babe
firstly, you said someone stole from you. now you say cheated.
secondly, if you not acting high class, why would you call a fellow bro (potential customer) 'boy'? or a 'bitchy little coward'?
thirdly, you want to be selective of clients so you increase price saying someone stole from you? brings it back to the question by Baotohk. where's the logic?
actually, dont need logic.
you sell we buy. you promote we provide FR to compare.

This is not a free fuck forum where nymphos choose guys to have a fuck or ONS, for free.
this is a trading forum. buyers are payers. sellers know for a fact that she comes in her to sell body for money. whoever the buyer is. so what if i give you my SBF nick age weight height race or whatever. you know how i look? or how you next customer's appearance?

and lastly, seriously??
you seriously so SQ standard that whoever walks through the door, smiling from cheek to cheek, you are happy as long as clients are satisfied?? come on. you know what you have exchanged your body for.

but dont misunderstand. no one wants to put you out.
how you want to earn is your decision. and for your reasons.
dont use sob stories here or behave as if all bros who chose to part with their money to fuck you are your subordinates. and you think $600 or $650 for a pop is cheap? if so you wont be here.
but trust me. alot bros wont even bat an eyelid to fork out this amount for a good time.
and to call them boy! or bitchy coward? COME ON!!!

that's not the way to market and definitely pisses alot bros here.

be genuine and be nice and of cos be what you are supposed to do. SERVICE! No one force you here. So be nice.

that's what bros are in here for.
alot dont want to post anything. why? zapping by bastards who want to be knights in shiny armour.

Happy earning!
Just want to add on... a lot of whores talk as if 500-600 bucks is a small amount. Yes it is not a big sum of money relative to a few K. But are you in the position to spend this amount without batting an eyelid?

This is a syndrome affecting people in retail sales too. They encounter high volume of sales daily that they think money is peanuts and treat customers like shit forgetting they themselves can't even afford the things they are selling.