View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 03:10 PM
terminator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4935 / Power: 21
terminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking for nice and sincere chinese sd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatisfyYouNow View Post
hi i’m a young local 25 years old girl and i’m seeking for a nice and sincere sd (no weirdos) for short term. (can discuss long term if things go well) my commitment period is ONLY three times a month (maximum 4 times) and i cannot meet at nights and weekends. mainly the hours in between 8am to 5pm on weekdays. pls don’t message if you cannot fit the hours. and i’m looking at somewhere around 1.8k month.

am a very well spoken girl who can listen to all your problems and make you forget about them temporarily when you are with me

i am slim build and small frame.

pls note that I will not provide pictures so pls do not ask for it.
NO WEIRDOS allowed.
Only sincere and nice SD.
exclusive arrangement
chinese only

pls pm me your WeChat ID and i will add you quickly! (Only available to chat on Wechat)
Good luck to you but I doubt seriously if you can find and get any "sincere and nice SD" especially with the restrictions you have set for the meeting. SD/SB is about "connection" beyond the bedroom, and if it so restrictive - yes, you may find some (mostly will be weirdos? or those wanting to taste something different) but it is a tall order to hope to find sincere and nice SD.

I may be wrong. So prove me wrong.