View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Hi everyone!

I am back to share more about Phnom Penh, just returned last week from a short trip with my cheongster friend. I must say Phnom Penh has yet to disappoint me. Everytime I go I will try something new, it never cease to amaze me.
…………………………………..

Cambodia - Got chio bu (pretty lady) meh?

Cambodia - Safe anot?
Bro, I have been there so many times and I assure you that it is very safe. No landmines or random robberies. Sure, there are the occasional snatch thieves but as long as you do not present the chance for easy picking then it will be fine (dont dangle your phone when you are along the road). I usually will ride a tuktuk back to my hotel in the middle of the night, so far so good.
………………...
You might ask me, so what is this thread for?
I gotta tell you, Phnom Penh is amazing! And if you are curious about Phnom Penh, this place is for you to learn more about her
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Bro nyrvana

It will be wonderful if u be able to provide more info like
1. hotel - cost
2. ktv - cost
3. mm - cost
4. how to go around if we dun speak khmer
5. is there any agent

tks

Bro nyrvana, thank for providing info on PP, appreciate u can provide the answers for Bro autoroam questions, I'm interested to know also.

7 pts for your contribution.

Cheers

wan25w