View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You're most welcome, bro ...

Lets us all make this The Platform for like-minded individuals to converge for the sake of discussing, sharing and exchanging intels on GL WLs, fuck shops, AV activities and even OKTs if you want in whatever forms ...

I look forward to see more samsters be it old birds or newbies contributing in a friendly fashion, without fear, without qualms and more importantly, in good faith ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
First of all, I will like to say that I totally agree with Bro Max. Was almost giving up writting FR until one angpai told me her business dropped from 10-12 to 7-8 per day and she is thinking of returning home to China. I mean if no one dare to write any FR for these AP and because business drop and they return home, it is going to be a loss for all brothers. So I decided to try again with my contribution of FR. I hope all brothers will appreciate my contribution in good faith.