Thread: L20H40 Review
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: L20H40 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro after 1 month, will be much heavier than now

give us FR next month
Sad to say, XL has left our shores as of 27 Mar. I didnt know until i texted her on Friday. She has gone back to Hebei.

Such a pity. XL was 1 of the last commandos who is willing to give me a blowjob without shower. For the past 8 months, i've been visiting her almost once a week. Each time once the door is closed, i would put a pillow on the floor, make her kneel down while i unzip to take my dick out. She would gamely take the cock and start sucking away while i light up a stick.

Even after a long day at work, when i would be sweating, she doesnt mind the muskiness and saltiness. In fact, the muskier the better she said.

I cant rem the last time i fucked her, almost everytime going for BBBJ without shower and shooting on her chest and her face on 2 occasions. (She doesnt like CIM). Sometimes, she would even allow 2 shots without any complaints.

I wish her all the best. Will definitely keep in touch and perhaps we might meet again.