View Single Post
Old 14-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Exactly! He has attacked certain samster calling him jabba or child molester and yet he dared to say he didn't subject to name calling ! Somemore acted like moderator or boss! The worst thing is he always say points mean nothing to him but when Kena zapped, he started to kpkb!
He will denied all this. I ever asked him, he got share in the forum or he being paid to slay all the agents. His answer is non that I asked. I also ever asked him to buy some share with boss, since he like to make the forum as if it is HIS.
Instead I got chided by him.

Ya, to the extend he even created an essay, before zapping him to read the essay, and put it as his sig. I think he suffering from amnesia.

Last time I don't bother with him, as I'm not a prc lover, but he made a grave mistake by calling me names, and created ruckus in thai threads.