View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Characters
Tania - my wife
Alicia - her sister

I was woken up at 8:30am on a Sunday morning. Still sleepy from the late movie last night.

Tania- “Could you help mei (sister), carry her stuff later ? She will grab here around 10. And Please go and shave dear, you look like a caveman” she ordered.

“I am gonna be late for yoga, you help her settle down ok? I will be back with after lunch.”

“She will drop a WhatsApp in the family group once she reach”

Tania has yoga every Sunday, and usually her yoga sessions meant that I have a few hours to myself. Doing you know man things. People say you don’t need to masturbate when you are married. I always wondered if these“people” are really that satisfied.

The sex life between me and my wife has stagnant over the last 4 years. Once In A while, we try out new things to spice things up. But you know things will never be the same as before marriage.

*sidetrack* I am not sure if the other bros have similar experiences *sidetrack*

10:45am and there’s still no news of Alicia’s arrival. As I was about to make way to the bathroom.

“Roy, I am here already. At lift C”

“There goes my privacy” I whispered to myself

There is, however a lingering feeling of excited. And I don’t know why