Thread: 1 girl 2 men
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1 girl 2 men

Not so much of a threesome but...

There was once I went scratchdog with a friend, have many drinks with the FL there. She took my Line. But i did not ask her follow me back, or actually not very interested in her also.

When the club closed, my friend took a girl and went off for ST. So i went home alone. When i was at my lobby, the girl called me on line asked where am i. I gave her my address and she said THB2,000. I said ok since she initiated.

She arrived and i think she was quite drunk also. We immediately sprung into actions and had my first shot out within minutes. I think she still horny, she sat on me and kept wanting to ride me. At this moment, my friend came back after his ST and saw. He pulled her over to his bed and gave her 2nd round. After that she came back to sleep with me on my bed.

In the morning, i woke up and gave her a 3rd round, left for shower and went down for breakfast. My friend woke up, gave her a 4th round and then she left after that. THB 2,000 paid.

That was quite memorable haha.