Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by holicks View Post
went to H38 hoping to bonk more gems. reached there and immediately G28 caught my eye. boobs not as big as some of the girls there, but somehow she gave me a very comfortable feeling. decided on her & paid up.

inside the room, she gave me a quick sop bath.
on bed, it was the usual boobs rub, nipple licks.

Looks: 8/10 (has syt looks - based on what i think. i like)
boobs: 7.5/10 (nice soft B cups)
body: 7/10 (slim with some baby fats - slight tummy)
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10 (great feeling to fuck and look at her pretty face. not much fake moaning)
I agree with you that G28 is quite a SYT.... I remembered that couple of weeks ago I stumble across H38 and decided to went in to explore .. saw g28 there so SYT and CUTE just when I was about to made up my mind and told the okt that I want her... someone from behind took out his $$ and paid to okt asking for her... WOW LAU !! This feeling same like playing mahjong... you making a BIG one then suddenly a guy sitting opposite you 吃胡...somemore is 雞胡.... haha... In the end I never wait as no time .. but this hse no BBBJ ... Imagine such a SYT give u BBBJ... shiok rite?

Maybe next week when Vitamin M recover will go down for her... G28.. SYT