Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Greetings to all bros.

Have been away from geylang for a while, saw this house's new concept, thought to give it a try.

I tried 3 girls at normal package in this house across 2 weeks, my 2cents worth as below:

Girl 888
Looks: 7-8, considered pretty to me.

Figure: big fake tits, slim body and soso butt, imo she looks fine in her mini dress, which is why i chose her.

Attitude: ok, i would say. Not extra friendly, nor bochup. Can speak some english

Cbj: so so, enough to get me hard

Fj: accomodating, quite a turn on to see her fake tits shake in missionary

Overall: a fine girl, with ok service, does what is required with occasional smile.

Girl 388

Looks: 5-6, leaning towards cute rather than pretty

Figure: natural tits, B cup i think. Slight tummy, soso butt.

Attitude: rather friendly, will initiate converasation in english.

Shower: got b2b rubbing, enjoyable but short while only.

Cbj:good enough, but rather short

Fj: straight away lie down, and not so accomodating, as she tries to hug me to restrict my movements, so i went hard on her till i shoot.

Overall: ok to me, with a little bit of extras thrown in, maybe she'll do more if you take vip package cos longer time.

Girl 222

Looks: 6-7 considered above average in my books.

Figure: natural B cup. Slim body with quite nice butt.

Attitude: aloof, maybe cos she duno english, so she dont talk. The session was rather quiet. Only heard her speak thai.

Shower: got b2b, but 388 does it better

Cbj: not even hard, condom on, suck abit then want me to fuck her. At this point i halfway gave up.

Fj: i gestured to her that im not hard, how to fuck, she gave me another round of bj, got me slightly hard, poke abit, i gave up and asked for hj

Hj: took awhile cos no mood, can see she getting impatient. Managed to shoot after awhile just before bell rang.

Overall: worst of the 3 for me. Bros that can speak thai may get better treatment.

Overall i feel this house got good decor, comfy rooms,new system. Girls are generally pretty, but they are tad bit mechanical. They get the job done within the job scope, but thats about it. Bros that like to fuck pretty face for a quickie may appreciate this house more. I will give this house one more try for 588, who is always not available when i visit

Thanks bros for reading my long post.