View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of
Re: Shift of Interest

LOL bro demonhunter. Too damned funny!

Bro kazaf86,

I totally understand your quandary. Let me tell you something about myself. When I go for chionging, I always emphasise on gfe only. I wasn't really overly hung up on the sex and services, as long as the girl made me feel loved. I guess I'm not a typical guy, compared to most of the bros here. Then again, to each his/her own, and one man's meat is another's poison! Remember that.

The crux of the matter though, I realized, is that I wasn't looking for just a bonk. I wanted the emotional aspect of it as well, that's why i found myself rtf'ing certain girls due to their high GFE. I felt the need to be with someone, but due to some personal issues, these high-gfe girls were the next best thing for me.

I know it's hard when you're an introvert, to find someone, be it gf or fb. It will happen though, bro, I am sure. Why AM I so sure?

Because it just happened to me. After 3 years of loveless living where the closest thing I found to a gf was a Thai masseuse....I am able to retire my FR-writing days and FL-cheonging activities because I finally found someone whom I am delighted to be with and am looking forward to spending a long long time with (*prays it's the rest of his life long*).

So, take your time, find what you need, and good luck bro!
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 12-10-2014 at 09:52 PM.