View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Elfendest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Cassy from Sex Amazon today.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711329

Before I left, she shyly asks me to write an FR for her by saying just help her with website. I was like "website???". After small head cannot think, big head then got what she meant. Lol. So here is her well deserved FR

Looks: 7/10 (Can see her make-up dried up. If not, maybe an 8? Other than that, she looks rather pretty. She's pretty cheerful too. Her looks grow on you. And plus side, she's fair too. Her pic is 100% her.)

Boobs: 9/10 (It's a handful. Good to suck on too. I think it's natural. Really good.)

Communication: 7/10 (Basic English and I don't speak Thai. But we still manage to converse. We had smiles and laughter )

Kissing: 7/10 (I don't really know how to judge this, but she's better than most I've been to.)

Figure: 8/10 (Nothing to complain or shout about. Like an average girl on the street. Her ass makes you wanna slap it, and slap it I did)

Bbbj: 8/10 (Pretty average too. She worked hard at it )

GFE: 9/10 (Her smile really made my day. Gives a great massage after 1st shot and get you ready for the 2nd shot. It's just shy from a 10 because I had 1-2 who I felt are way ahead in her. She gives u a thorough cleaning before and after the session too.)

RTF: Yes, she's really cute and bubbly. Really brighten up my day.

All in all, great girl. $130 but $150 quality. A cute and delightful girl who can brighten up your day. She's the most cheerful FL I have met so far. Laughing and smiling from time to time. She said she's here for 2 weeks only. Definitely worth it.

P.S. This is the longest FR I have ever written. Lol