View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 59
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ceez from TRL
Look: 9 /10 Actual person looks the same as pics 100% alike. Look like 佘诗曼
Body: 9 / 10 Petite and Slim with 0 fats and meaty butt
Cath Bath: 2 / 10 Very green and Straight go to BBBJ
Boobs: 8 / 10. Big B. Very soft and looks very big on her small frame body
Skin: Light Tan and very Smooth Skin, no tattoo
BBBJ: 5 / 10. Very weak suction blowing covering the head only. Cannot DT
Painting: 10 / 10. Trimmed. Love to be painted and her expression are priceless with very wet pussy.
Fingering: 0 / 10. Skipped
FJ: 8/10 Very wet after painting and no rush on this which I like. Very responsive moaning too.
CIM: ../10 Available but i nv try
French: 8/10 Frencher can fall in
GFE: 8 / 10 Kindergarten level english but always smiling and willingly to please and obey.
RTF: Rtf her till she ord. Bonking 佘诗曼 at this price. Totally worth it. She is 4th trip here and may not be easy for her to enter again i guess.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou