Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

De Macau closed for good for some time d.

The manara one cud be Wisma MPL Club 8 which is still there i think

BC price had gone up and mainly for short visit oversea biz trip guys / tourists.

there are new clubs now which are mainly atas one for goyong and RM1K for 4 hours chick. lower grade ones will be mainly conqured by VCs.

QUOTE=Junbug;18047487]Hi All,

I am not super new to KL night scenes but I am super newbie to this forum. Saying that. All my info are 2-3 years disconnected since I only get to travel to Malaysia every 1-3 years.

Will be in Malaysia this December so would love to hang if anyone going to be partying around second week of December.

To intro a little bit about myself. early 40s but still young at heart. Working overseas. Love networking and befriending new cool friends. Love beautiful woman and love to party and good drinks.

To give back a little to the community. Some places I remembered their name and fun.

KTV De Macau - remember paying 5k for a room for 6 ppl and taking girl home is another 600rm. Lots of PRCs and looks like the girls might not be stationed in the club since we have to wait a while to get to the lineups.

KTV in Menara Building (don’t remember the name and it has been while) - about 5-6k for the room and lots of local Malays and Chinese. One of the crazier experience I have partake in. It was a bachelor party and we had shots poured all over the girls for the bachelor to pick up. With an option to extend the party.

Changkat: love the laid back atmosphere and bar hops experience. Love the slow pace of sipping my drinks down while watching the ppl walking by.

A hostess bar named H2O: mostly Thai but good looking beer hostess and Heard that if you are smooth talker and good looking, you might get a freebie in the toilet.

Yes 2 clubs. Is a nice scene of good looking Thai and the ratio of girls to guy is weirdly off in a good way. Had to get a table with some Hennessy package. Damage is couple grand as well. Is one of those places where your girls get to go on the stage and you have to buy a bouquet of flower as a tribute/ sponsor for them during the beauty contest.

Beach club is overrated...

Until next time.

Looking forward to learn from all the party master here.

J[/QUOTE]