Old 16-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wm Fr

Went to abt 10 shops but none seem to do it for me. Don't get me wrong. All the girls I saw were pretty, a few outstanding ones n 1 rare find, like the ones u see in Thai ads. Came last week, 5'6, 19 yrs below shoulder length black hair, 33-28-33. Wore a short sleeve pink shirt n jeans. Price RM250. The joint is b4 NaNa KO. Walk out, turn left from Grand View entrance. Take the small road there n look. FYI.
1.30PM:Say adios to the agents n went to Sri Bentong for a group massage. Had their only big room with 5 mats, how 'lucky'. Laid at 1 corner n for 2 hrs, got massage,tease n knead by my massuer n her colleagues! Paid RM250 for all, plus RM10 tips for each massuer.
Ate Khao Mun Ghai a few shops down the street. Bland. RM18 n drinks for 5 ppl. My buds went back to their hotels, while i stuck around there walking down 1 lorong that vendors sells tasty halal food. Next time mark this spot. Got 1 cup of small balls ice cream that cost 10 baht top with nuts n pulut rice bits. Aroi.
3.00pm:Went back to my hotel. Got pull to 1 side my "recent met frend, Malay Thai Khun"(Bad with names,sorry). Ask for 5 mins n took me again for the 'KFC tour'. After 3 joints n found no 'feel' with any of the WL, told my frend to give it a rest. Ask to b given 1 more try. This time all I need is stay in my room. Had shift my room to 317 as the noise from the disco d\stairs was banging on my front door. Waited 30mins b4 the 'knock' came. Shown the merchandises. Nothing! No feel. My fend ask me to trust his judgement n pick 1 WL from the group of 7. 5'2 with the looks of a PRC. Price RM 220. Do not want make my new frend to lose face,(will never know peace unless I book a girl. Betong has change mucccch!). "OK!"
"Lot noi dai mai?"
"Mee! Since u r his frend, minus RM10." says the skinny captain in canton.
B4 I could say yes, the girl was talkin to her capt n my frend. It seems that she wanted to help her frend who had no customer. She just came here 10 days ago n had no customer. So she "giving me to her"!
Touch by her gesture, I said yes to the new girl whom I have no recollection in the group. Went downstairs n was shown to. Had nit noi feel when I look at her. Mayb just I'm horny at that time!! Told to wait upstairs as she went n get her stuff. Again!!!

(cont)