View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Moron, you write ALL to show you are not a lying bastard. It's for you to prove you know more than a name. All you provided were names, nothing else.

I can easily churn out 5 FRs on WLs right now. Fuck your 1 FR still trying to con. Must msg your friend and ask first is it?

You provide FRs for ALL the WLs you mentioned in your list. Fucking bastard liar.
If it is not too much trouble, can you hold off your insults to BG and churn out the 5 FR, which you said you can easily write. And of course I hope they are true FRs with your experience.

It will be beneficial to the others. I think everyone familiar with Yuan Yuan, Tian Tian, Xia Tian, Yang Yang, Alice and Yao Yao, quite anlot of FRs include yours. Thanks.

Maybe you can share some FR on other WL of 1649, 2047 or other houses.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 15-02-2018 at 12:17 AM.