Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IKKI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
Got the opportunity to experience heaven on earth with sexy lady S.
Long story short, this is my FR
Location - Central area (Best avoid night time if you are shy to go in)

Looks - Oh! Classy Thai with a beautiful smile. Aside of looks, she has a bubbly character, very friendly personality and able to converse perfectly in English. She also love to drink and party.

Body - Tight AF, perky butt, huge D's solid boobs. GYM body.

Massage - Excellent!! She knows her stuff, she is trained professional masseur with certification. No joke massage, I want thai massage, she gives me one of the best thai massage in SG, I want swedish massage, she will ease my stress away, want JG, omg! super erotic edging JG. She knows what mans want and how to be visual appealing! You can actually just go there purely for massage, try her thai massage only, her skill speaks word.

HJ - Super slow, warm touches maximizing her palm, finger, hand, she makes me go up and down, down and up. Left me exhausted after the experience.

Wanted to upgrade for full course but she say she cannot because got minor discomfort below. She recommend her other colleagues but I decline, I wanted to pump her tight ass so hard.

Without any doubt, I will be going back to her.

Only cons is that the service fee may be wallet unfriendly to some, but for me, it's totally value for money. What I paid is what I get and I may not get that standard elsewhere.

Thanks bro to the one who shared with me, I am blessed and greatly appreciated. Sadly I could not exchange any contact with you because my contacts will leave you disappointed.
Hi,appreciate if you can share the location or contact. Thanks!