View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Debt Slavery (starring Carrie wong and Edwin Goh)

Benny roped in his fat buddy called Melvin, (Pan Yida) and told him of his plan.

Melvin always dreamt of Brenda, and seized this opportuntiy to help Benny.

Benny then get prepaid card and inserted SIM into his old phone and sent SMS to Brenda.

"I am aware of your problem, let me help you pay for your daddy medical bills in UK. and I will give you allowance of $4000 monthly. Deal?"

Brenda read the msg and replied " who are you? how come you know my situation???
She then look around the Teacher Common Room, thinking it must be her male colleague who had crush on her.. and start thinking hard.

Benny " I am very rich man. I can afford to give you comfortable life. so, will you accept my offer?"

Brenda" but i need to know who you are. and I need to show you appreciation"

Benny: okay. see that abandoned school block within JC here? put in your best dressing and I will meet you at 9pm sharp..''

Brenda : okay..

Benny and Melvin congrats each other as Brenda had taken his bait..