View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

The food delivery - part 2

FDG: hello miss! Slowly ah….the food is hot and quite heavy…..be careful ah…

My wife slowly took the food from the FDG and walk towards the dining table to put the food down. Normally the FDG would have went off by now but this guy he was still standing at the entrance waiting for my wife to walk back.

FDG: all ok miss? Never spill out right?

K: yes everything is ok…

My wife walked back to close the gate but as the gate was swung open she have to stretch out and lean forward to reach the gate. Although I cannot exactly tell from my angle but doing this action I’m quite sure her exposed cleavage will be in full view for the FDG to see and I saw he don’t care anymore and was blatantly staring at my wife body.

FDG: ok miss enjoy your dinner bye~

My wife locked the gate and closed the door behind her, turned around and seemed a little surprise to see me standing there. I told her to come back into the bedroom.

Me: babe you know just now the FDG was staring at your body from the moment you open the door?

K: uh huh….I think so….but nothing I can do right..?

Me: yea just take a look at yourself…

K: ohhh shittt! Just now too sudden I forgot you remove the 2nd but….

Before she can finish her sentence I pulled her in by the waist and started frenching her. Both my hands was busy fondling her ass while she started stroking my rod and we began making out. While we were making out I started dirty talking to her.

Me: just now you got turn on when you realize the FDG was staring at you right??

K: ummmm…..huh….you don’t anyhow say…hmmmm…..

Me: I bet you also must have enjoyed getting all the attention from your bosses today in office

K: umm…..i…don’t know what….ahhnn~~~~

Me: don’t worry its ok…it is perfectly normal to enjoy the attention from other men too.

K: hmmm….ok……mmmm…

At this moment I moved my right hand under her skirt and I can feel her panty is already soaking wet, I think she might be extra aroused due to the dirty talks. I started rubbing her wet pussy thru her panty and proceeded to remove the 3rd, 4th buttons of the shirt and lifted up her bra so can I sucking on both her erected nipples. After a while she started quivering and cum juice slowly dripped from her pussy. I pushed her down into a kneeling position and asked her to suck my rod, my wife obliged reluctantly and guided my rod into her mouth. While my wife was busy sucking off my dick I took a look at her and it’s like the dream of getting a blowjob from one of those sexy hot OL you see at Raffles Place coming true.

I closed my eyes and thought to myself today all her bosses probably be imagining the same thing - getting a blowjob from my wife and visualizing that happening make me even hornier. I told my wife to stop the blowjob as I open up the yoga mat and asked her to lie down, I folded her skirt upwards and pulled down her panty. Her pussy was already all warm and moist and I thrusted my rod inside and begin fucking her in the missionary position.

K: ahhhh~~~ you are….so hard….today….uh uh uh…

K hmmmm…it feels so good…ummmm…mmmm…

Me: yessss you are so wet today tooo

The session ended pretty quickly and I released all my cum onto her skirt in 5-10mins. Both of us was trying to catch our breath…

Me: that was really a nice session babe

K: yes….but why you must cum on my skirt!??

Me: I’ve always wanted to cum onto an OL skirt hehe

K: stare** you are a pervert

Me: I’ll help you clean k

I lean forward and kissed her forehead gently before both of us went to wash up. Feeling satisfied of how my plan went today I grinned to myself and it’s time to think of my next move.

To be continued………………..