View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Hello everyone I have been lurking and reading everyone else’s stories but I would like to contribute my own story and I hope you guys will like it.

It’s been a few years now and I know have this mild fetish of fantasizing/enjoying my wife being looked at by strangers or even let them have some kind of physical contact. Sometimes here and there I will try to fulfil this fetish in our daily routine because I know it’s impossible to openly share this idea with my wife. However I know deep down my wife still have that naughty and slutty side of her because last time in her early 20s she used to have a FB even though she was attached to her ex-bf so I just need to find ways to slowly reignite some of that instinct again without her knowing. When these events took place in 2019 my wife was 29 years old.

The office presentation

On one night my wife mentioned to me that she will need to do a presentation and she asked me what she should wear. My wife will be named K…

K: dear I have a presentation tmr what do you think should I wear?

Me: you doing presentation to who?

K: new incoming GM and senior management 5 old uncles…

Me: ohh like this better wear something more sexy so you can distract them abit haha~

K: stares* huhhh you serious???

Me: just wear your interview outfit that one both formal and you look good in it.

K: ok lo…

The next morning my wife already finished preparing for work while I was still washing up. After I step out from the bathroom I can already smell the strong scent of her perfume, she was also wearing heavier makeup than usual with a bright red lipstick. Straight away I saw the white shirt she wore was struggling to contain her C cup boobs and she pair it perfectly with a short black pencil skirt where it complement the curve and shape of her butt very well.

K: shit la the shirt so long never wear now it’s so tight!

Me: don’t worry la you look great!! I think now they really will focus on you rather than the presentation

K: huh really meh!?? but im running late so no time to change also zzz

As my wife lean forward to give me a light kiss before leaving I caught a glimpse of the gap between the buttons of her shirt exposing her bra, usually she will use some kind of tape to prevent this but I’m not sure why this time she did not do it. Either she is rushing for time and forget or purposely left it like that. She was also wearing a baby blue coloured bra instead of a white one which is quite obvious since the shirt is quite translucent

Me: ok bye and good luck for your presentation!

The rest of the day at work I can’t help but keep fantasizing about those old uncles ogling at my wife hot body. She might not notice it but she is like unintentionally seducing them and if she turn to her right during the presentation they will definitely be able to take a good look of her bra thru the gap. The more I think about this the more horny and turn on I get. I thought to myself I definitely must have sex with my wife when she get back home tonight…

To be continued……………..
Wow, that is an amazing memory you have. A few years ago, and you can still remember the conversation word for word with your wife. I can't remember what I had for lunch last Thursday! Good show