View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

The food delivery – part 1

Finally it was time to knockoff and I rushed home immediately to wait for my wife to come back home. She reached home soon after me but to my dismay she told me she needed to clear some urgent work.

K: Sorry dear my boss need this report urgently so I need to finish it asap

Me: wth...okok you quickly do I order food delivery for us I’m quite hungry already

K: ok thanks! You can decide what to eat thanks

Feeling disappointed I sat down beside my wife and started using the PC while waiting. However I started finding myself repeatedly stealing glances at her, for some reason she looked especially sultry with that messy bun up hair and she changed out her contact and wore her geeky spectacle instead. I notice she had removed the top button of the shirt allowing some of her C cup cleavage to show and her pencil skirt have ride up while she sat down exposing even more of her bare thigh. It’s funny but at that moment I’m literally checking out my own wife.

It was really difficult to control my urge but I purposely waited till the food delivery ETA was 10mins away before I rolled my chair next to my wife. I started slowly caressing her exposed thigh with my right hand but she did not any response. Then after a while I stood up and position myself behind her chair, I lowered my head to her nape area and I can still smell the faint scent of her shampoo, perfume and sweat all mixed together, it was really arousing and my rod gotten damn hard. I then used my left hand to fondle her left boob gently while my right hand continue to stroke her thigh. I also started kissing her lightly on her nape, side of her neck and face and she started giving out some soft moans.

K: hmmm…..dear…..stop it….ummm….i cannot concentrate like that…..hmmm~~~~

Me: Don’t mind me just focus on your work

I can tell she tried to resist and focus on her work but slowly her moans got louder and the typing on her laptop slowed down…

K: dear…..stop….hmmm….i cannot.....ahhh~~~

At this moment I slipped my right hand under her skirt and started caressing her inner thigh, my left hand was also fondling her left boob more aggressively. I quickly took this chance to remove the 2nd button of her shirt revealing even more cleavage and some of her baby blue coloured bra, then I started kissing down her collarbone then to her shoulder area. This continued for a few more mins before suddenly a male voice can be heard at the door.

FDG(food delivery guy): hello!! Your food is here!! Hello!

Both of us immediately snap out of it. My boner was damn obvious through the boxer so I pointed it to my wife and signaled her to get the door instead. She agreed and quickly went to open the door and gate while I followed behind but stopped myself near the wall leading to the living room so I can secretly peep without showing too much of myself.

I will be able to update part 2 by tonight stay tuned!!