Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Shan Shan, Hse 1669, for the 1st time, today.

Shan Shan is a pretty lass to me. Standing at 1.65m, weighing 49 kg, long hair, A size boobs, a little cute baby fat at abdominal.

She reminded me of the pretty HK actress张曼玉.She has a not so obvious double eyelid with medium sharp nose with a little coarse voice.

I advised her to wear nurse or white colour student short skirt and gauranteed that she would make her customers' rod marit kita just by the look of her, esp when she exhibited her pure look, luring people wanting to fuck and own her and ravage her ......etc.

3 mins of hugging, stroking, frenching with tongue fight, 5 mins of CBJ, 28 mins of net thrusting. I wanted to last longer but failed due to her solid gfe and sluttiness and erotic moves.

She resembled one decent girl whom i liked in 2008. When bonking her, i imagined bonking this decent girl and ......so so so shiok, so nice ........i dare not to go fast so that i could last longer.

She was very accomodating to my sex positions, in standing and on bed. In Missionary, i licked , sucked and gently bit her two nipples. She enjoyed it very much. She led my hands to caress her breast during bonking. I am never a boob lover but recently kept licking nipples due to Bird Bro's influence. Also , today sucked her left toes because of Bro Dignified's gross liking and influence......LOL, knn, seemed like i am easily influenced by Bros in forum.

When i tried the Bro Apache's masterpiece sex style posted yesterday, sigh ......she said she was not able to move and glide.......i was stoned on the spot ......didnt know how to react ......i think i also need to do research on the Sutra thing.

Initially during the 1st 15 mins of fucking, her moans were so fake. Knn, buay kia nang tu lan, faked until so fake, lizards also knew that these were fake.
However, as i continue to thrust her relentlessly, she sounded like short breath fragile moan, panted heavily (like Fei Er) and i felt that she was high. Felt her hands and body getting very warm. Then she pulled my buttock in very hard and locked my rod inside her cunt, made me not able to thrust. I had no choice but to glide her cunt. She was so high that she murmured something and locked my buttuck hard and panted super heavily ....... Finally, with very erotic frenching and gliding, i released my cum in Missionary ......i also panted heavily.......

She said that not many customers would pound her so long and also maintained the hardness. 天地良心This was truly her comment and i didnt add salt or sugar, lol.

After the deed, i commented that she always 扮猪吃老虎......she laughed in shyness with some acknowledgement and slapped my buttock, lol. She said in tamar, she was always not the main actress as not pretty enough. But i said she was damned shrewd, acted a bit cold so that customer would choose and focus on another WL such that she only needed to push buttock behind or caress balls and easy earned the money. She kept laughing like a small kid and said i was naughty ........she looked so seductive and attractive at this moment ......if she wore nurse short skirt, i probably will extend another hour. It was quite fun to be with her.

A Solid and Happy and Lusty Bonk. Oosh !
thanks for sha,will put in my try list