Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Angel, Hse 1654A, for the first time.

So far, the highest score i awarded to WL was 7.8/10 due to appearance and overall sex satisfaction. Today i need to revise it and hereby award 8.1/10 to Angel. Two thumbs up. NO HORSE RUN !! Run for fuck ?

She has started work for about a week. Angel is a real pretty lass, sharp nose, sharp chin, attractive small lips, A boobs but looked nice, smooth, fair complexion, long hair, standing at 1.65m and weighing about 48 kg. She looked slim with very nice figure. She did remind me of the younger version of actress Jacelyn Tay, as mentioned by Bro Maxx.
The moment she entered the room, i exclaimed in my heart " HUAT AH, KNN NB CB ..........", too excited.... lol

4 mins for Hugging, caressing her pretty body, frenching with tongue fight.
8 mins of CBJ, licking of balls and 69 painting.
34 mins of nett thrusting

Once i entered her, she said she needed to apply K jel due to my rod' s thickness, lol. She applied 4 times throughout the entire session. Its ok to me as she could last longer under my pounding.

The bonking was so f** shiok. I was enjoying in cloud 9, 10, 11 .......etc and was so knn climaxed and satisfied.

She looked pretty. Her body and A boobs were pretty. Her complexion was smooth. She was warm and friendly. Great GFE and willing to french like lover and as if World end tomorrow. She had a tight cunt.Yet, even when I bonked her of long duration, she still showed her Great GFE and kissed my neck and hugged me like a real lover.

She was so good till i bonked her like a gentleman and thrust at a pace slower than moderate pace . Beast mode was totally out of the picture. So nice, to fully engross in this loving sex.

She was accomodating to all sex positions i wanted. I tried the missionary position with her legs close while my legs were opened. Throughout thrusting in this position, i could feel her hands' temperature rising fast. She then hugged me tight but not in a forceful way. Then she started to kiss my neck in hot, erotic manner. She moaned softly and panted heavily and making me go wild. But still i didnt thrust hard and fast as worried to injure her. She was the 2nd WL i treated like that in a tender manner ( the 1st WL was the rtc Zhen Zhen 16W04 went back in April 2017). After a few mins of slow thrusting, i switched to Missionary with her legs opened as i didnt want to injure her. Bonking her in standing was so shiok and erotic and satisfied .......

Angel is a pretty lady with high intelligence and with a kind heart. This was my impression of her after the chit chat of some of her past events.

After the deed and when she showered, i went in and hugged her from behind, caressing her breasts, kissing her face, ear and neck. She then smiled with great GFE and cutely washed my dick in that position. I enjoyed this quiet moments ......
Before she left, i frenched her in few secs (already overshot 3 mins) .......so nice.

KNN, after she left, then i realised i forgot to lick and bite her nipples and suck her pretty toes ( WTF, thks to Bro D.69)......

GREAT THKS to Bro Maxx for introducing. Gump Sia very much !!!
Wah bro!
After bro max and your FRs, Angel already too high and unattainable.
Need unearthly hours to get her
Tried calling at 4pm but gotta queue till 8pm

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪