Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jerry8688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
Continues from previous post:

Kafei W15

Finished in doggy with ball massage (always the best) and went for a quick shower. As none of us had kept track of when we got in (or maybe she did but wanted to be kind), we decided that we probably had another 15 mins of the 45. She offered two options: a massage or a BBBJ. She seemed a bit surprised i opted for the second maybe because approaching 40 she thought I could not do it - but damn! She is probably the best BBBJ around. In less than 2 mins I was up and running and it did not take more than 5 total to cum in her mouth. And here’s two other differentiating factors from any other lady I visited so far in GL: second round offered with no need for negotiation (although this has happened in other occasions) and CIM, which by itself is a reason to return. This is the first time that it happens to me in GL and a total class act by Kafei.
Showered again after a short but keen massage and left with a big smile on my face.
In a nutshell: don’t be tricked by the girl next door looks: kafei is a master and one of the best ladies I had in GL. Her BBBJ, AR and riding skills are TOP notch, not looking at the clock, understands what you want in a minute and will make you a happy man. Totally recommend and will RTF.
Happy search guys!
Hi, bro can share the house number and this girl’s number?