View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lonely married guy with incomplete life

Whoa totally missed this thread.

Anyway, to chime in on to what larue has said, not only is TS playing the pity card, he is just simply full of BS. These are his exact words, in the exact order:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbd7777 View Post
...but i never wanted to have an affair and be unfaithful to my wife because I dont think she deserves this.

My purpose of sharing here and to seek a discreet relationship (dont mind payment involved) for some bedroom enjoyment that I missed long long ago.
"Never wanted an affair and be unfaithful" because the wife doesn't deserve this - ok cool. But the very next line, the dude wants to "seek a discreet relationship for some bedroom enjoyment"? C'mon man. This is both a direct contraction and an asshole move.

FreebiezWanker also rightfully pointed out that the dude doesn't wanna cheat on his wife with his colleagues but its ok to come to the forums to advertise for FBs? WTF is this shit?

So when called out on his BS, he had this gem of a line to say:

Quote:
Dont act like angels here and shut your hole if you dont have constructive advice
On the contrary, I see lots of constructive criticism here. In general, people are telling him not to be an asshole. Yea the tone could be better but get real - this the hookup section of the forum. What do you expect? TLC? If you want TLC go post in "Matters of the Heart".

Also, I don't agree with this:

Quote:
If you are decent you wont be hanging out here.
But some people are indeed in a position to cast stones. Not everyone here has cheated on their gf or spouses. If anything, the only indecent person I see on this thread is TS, because he is trying to cheat on his supposedly loving wife, that he himself thinks doesn't deserve to be cheated on.

Nuclearkid is not wrong in taking the "none of our business, don't be busy bodies" stance. That's his personal choice and its cool, just as it is cool for people who disagree with TS to voice out their opinions. This is a forum, not a circlejerk.

It is not about being a busybody, a white knight or a social justice keyboard warrior. I have said this before - let's be honest, while most of us are here to have fun, don't forget that having girls around is necessary for this to happen. If there are too many shady shit characters like TS around, guess what? Eventually, all the girls will leave. With no girls around, this section of the forum will just be a lonely boys club with sad fuckers wanking each other off.

Do you want that? Think about it. Fuck, just thinking about it, perhaps this section of the forum is already a lonely boys club. When was the last time you saw a new, legit, non-SB/FL/panty-selling/picture-selling thread posted by a female?

GG guys.