View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Impromptu solo trip 21-24th summary
Had the urge to fly at 2pm, book flights and accommodation and off i went.

Day 1

Landed DMK 2235, looked at my marked places and decided to head to a KTV cum bar at Chok Chai area.
Grab driver stopped me right infront of the place and i was greeted with a line of 30+ PRs sitted at the entrance...what a view to start with!
Even the ugliest looking looks acceptable with good bodies.
Choose a seat at the chill area and got my beers. The gay mamasan came over chit chat, surprised I am from SG(apparently i am the first SG person at their place or thats what he says). Learnt that local thai guys usually only start coming at 1-2am for the ktv, this is where the fun is at. Moved into ktv area at 2am and continue the fun. Gay mamasan and girl attacked me together and my hands returned the favour. It was a fun night being entertained by them, and treated like some rare guest.
Drank and ate great food till 4am and left. Tip mamasan 100b to finish a full bottle of beer in 2mins and 'she' did it, but threw up on the floor not long after. Slept alone this night but enjoyed the drink session.
This place have 3 areas. Chill area, pub area, KTV area(mix/single). KTV opens till 6am! No way i am staying till closing to wait for the girl.
Total damage: 5500baht including girls and tips at the bar(one girl sat with me free)

Got to my airbnb room and it was not cleaned up, gave the host a good armagaddean and she personally came down to clean it up....at 8am....