View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blur Blur

bro zyxel, I had never seen you look that way after any session ... not even with Xin Xin ... hee hee

Yes the first 3 rooms are Chinese style with four poles ... I think you are too busy with your cars 4 wheels and also used her as the mattress all the way .... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by zyxel01
It was so funny yesterday (11 June 2002). After bonking Jaguar, came out and cuntking asked me how was the mattress and the room. Was it Chinese room? Well I told him I really didn't notice anything. It was just Jaguar all the way. I am still trying to recall how the mattress felt like...

Overall, the place is really nice. The waiting lounge is very good, bright, no smoke (yet...), and very comfortable. Btw, I used room 3, so was it Chinese room?

Cheers!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?