View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dilemma and need advice

TS,
I walked a similar path. Had a gf for 7 years. She was a pretty banker. We were the near perfect couple. Got along fine. Don't quarrel. But we rarely had sex. Bec she dislikes sex. Proposed to her.

Enter a new girl. From a humble family. Very well brought up. Prettier. A banker too. This girl was sexually compatible. Not adventurous in the bedroom like the gf of 7 yrs. But will not decline my advances.

I had to choose. Like you. It was a tough choice.

I broke off with my gf. Mutual consent. She found a bf. I gave myself time to date the new lady. 8 years. Eventually, I married her. After a few kids and >15 yrs of marriage, we are still happily married and rocking it out in the bedroom.

I think I am successful in my marriage and attribute it to the choice I made back then.

=========

Rather than tell you who to choose, here are some pointers

- you are going to be married for life. There are many threads here where married men lament a lack of sex after kids. They eat out. Have a mistress. Get commercial sex. Get caught. Lose the love with wife. Divorce etc. Sexual compatibility is therefore critical to keep a marriage going.

- continuing a relationship out of guilt harms both parties. One is just bringing the misery into a marriage, and by extension making it a life long pain for both parties. If the lady you are dating is not the One, be mature about it. End it. Move on.

- don't be afraid to re-start. Choosing the right one is more important.

- find a partner you can live with daily. One that makes you happy. Because she is going to live with you forever. Don't expect her to change "magically" after marriage. No one does that. So, if she is not adventurous in the bedroom now and this aspect is important to you, she won't be after marriage. Going by the accounts in SBF, most ladies experience a decline in libido after marriage and kids.

- if you want "bake, cook, wash", you can get a maid. Later in life when your combined salary increases and when the kids come. But the maid cannot satisfy your bedroom KPI. So, distinguish properly