View Single Post
Old 18-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The best analogy I can give is to treat a whore as you would a doctor or a dentist.

When your tooth hurts, you see you dentist. He fixes the problem and you pay the bill and leave. Same applies when you have a bout of flu. You see your doctor and he prescribes what's necessary to alleviate the symptoms.

A visit to a whore is no different. You have a problem with your dick. It's throbbing and you need to bury it somewhere so you visit your whore, you fuck her, she cures your problem and you pay your bill and you leave.

You don't ask your doctor or dentist for his/her handphone number. You don't sms them and ask to see them on their days off. Same applies to the whore. Just fuck, pay for the service and leave. If the symptoms return, go through the same process. You don't have to see the same whore. Fuck someone else and enjoy the variety.
Still there are cases of patient falls in love with Doctor or Dentist