View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you really funny guy...
let me put things into perspective in relation to your questioning.
The intelligent man speak little but listen or reads alot as thats how how become intelligent by absorbing information and learning, so when you go around asking questions from strangers whats the likelihood of gaining accurate information, generally the dumbass is the one who will answer as he has a ego to fuel to prove he not so dumb..also if someone has commercially valueable information ie matter of immigration law or commercial returns of property in bkk, he knows he can get paid in a job providing that information, why botehr to give it out for free.
Now the crazy thing is you are asking on a sex forum filled with lower class men, gambling addicts and men generally lower on the sociological totem pole and you are asking on matters of investment and immigration law.
Yes you can say you are asking and it doenst hurt to gain whatever information, well ill retort by saying its more harmful to have 99 pieces of half truths or incorrect information than to have 1 piece of accurate information.
Seems to me you are pennywise but pound foolish, try to save 99k baht or some immigration legal consultation fees but spending 10-20x that amount buying a porperty
Well bro...To sum it up...i consider myself stupid for not asking questions I am unclear. Rather then remain stupid by not clarifying my doubts.
No harm going through information, its the decision made after considering all sides that matters.
I believe many brothers here dont belong to the categories you mentioned, this is a forum to freely discuss and seek information from willing parties. So if you do know any useful information on Thailand property scene do share. Cheers