View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
local chinese tend to be:
kiasu kiasi
like to compare/compete/go one-up 人比人气死人
want alot of face/thin-skinned
more judgemental of others
less happy go lucky
uses income/status to gain high ground
like to haolian via job/condo/car/branded stuff

the harsh reality is that for guys who do not have higher education or earn high income, they are less desirable as a spouse/partner. women who are willing to marry down/go through hardships with her partner are few and far between. as a result, some men have to marry foreign brides, where the brides may be seeking a better life elsewhere than their home country.

life is easier with money

that being said, ts can consider two options:

option 1: upgrade yourself. the society we are in looks at paper qualification with respect to job hunting. go for a diploma, equip yourself with new skills, secure a new job which pays higher. aim for median income level in the short-mid term, upgrade to degree if u want to earn higher salary in the long term

option 2: find jobs that pay commission. do note that u have to invest alot of time and effort in the job, some may bear fruit some may not, just have to keep at it.

when u are earning a higher income, set aside 2 portions, one to save, the other to invest. u can enjoy the fruits upon retirement

don't spend beyond your means, spend on what u need not what u want

don't keep up with the joneses, u end up spending on things u don't need, to impress the people u don't like

if u have credit card, use it prudently, because one can get into deep shit because of uncontrolled swiping and the snowballing of debt
I dun think i want to say local chinese no good or whatever. Some foreigners and some malays, they are not what they seem to be, looks can be deceiving. If u dun mix with them and get to know them very well, best is keep a distance from them.

Assumption saying malay is good this and that. Then how well u know them? Anyway in depth race topics try not to reply or discuss with me, i will not reply further any of this as it is very sensitive.

Do not compare with other races and try to copy what they do. U cannot change the color of your skin and no need to drastically change yourself to suit others, just be yourself.