View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Wow dude thread necromancy. This was from 2017. But hey its an interesting topic. So here are my 2cts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post
Dear bros,

I am seeking your honest opinion on this.

I am in my mid thirties and find it extremely hard to get a date in singapore becasue of my career or lack of it.

I am currently a driver drawing a salary of $1800 and there are many women who seemed to get frightened away the moment i mention my job and career.

I am not pro China, vietnamese or women from other countries as I simply do not trust them. yes, chinese women are hotter than sg women without a doubt, yet i am not looking for a gf nor a fling but a wife.

Can i know what is the suitable salary for a men to get a date/wife at age 35/36 years old.

I am an o level graduate only. Though I had very good academic results (8 A1s and 1 A2) for O levels, I did not proceed to study A levels and university as my family is simply to poor at that point of time. My mum is sick and cannot work and my dad is retrenched so I had to start working immediately after O levels.

I am finding it so hard to get attached now. I am looking for women that are 29- 30 years old
TS sounds like a sincere sort of guy. But let's get real. A $1800/mth salary is on the lower end of the scale. If he was finding it hard to get attached on that salary, it was probably because he was trying to date the wrong kind of women.

Mind you, there is nothing wrong with drawing a low salary. But you shouldn't expect to kill Godzilla with a pistol. There are definitely nice, non-materialistic, down-to-earth ladies out there. That said, chances are those prospects are already snapped up and accounted for.

So what can a bro do in these situations?

1. Always keep trying to improve yourself.

2. Always keep your chin up and maintain a positive attitude.

3. Ask yourself what you really want out of life? What kind of prospective partners should you be looking out for? Remember, physical beauty fades in time. But a good heart is eternal.

Good luck.