View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Firstly, you should never kill yourself. As long as you are breathing, you have the power to change your life. More importantly, you have kids. Are you going to make them orphans just because you can't get your act together? Since you are able to father children, you obviously have balls. You need to man up and be a dad. Let's look at the crux of the issue:

There is absolutely no reason why you should be jobless for 2 years. There are hearing-impaired, autistic and even people with mental illnesses working in my company. I have friends who went to jail, but managed to get jobs via the Yellow Ribbon project. Step outside and you see old uncles and aunties past 65 working as cashiers in fast food chains and supermarkets.

If people with disabilities, people with criminal records, and people past retirement age can get jobs, I don't see why you can't be gainfully employed. You need a long hard look at the mirror to see why things became fucked up.

On that topic, I am not very sympathetic here because you are clearly the architect of your own misery. Take a look at the posts you've made before your wife left you:

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...=#post18491900

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...=#post18497563

You were jobless at that time, and yet you were visiting massage parlors and jio-ing people for KTV. No wonder you have depleted your savings. You reap what you sow, and your wife was right to leave you. Based on your actions, I bet it is not just "partly" your fault. You need to accept your mistakes so that you can improve and move on with life. Now is the time to buck up, get a job, and be a father to your kids.

Good luck.
This is a very long winded advice which doesn't solve the problem and makes the problems more worse. Cherry's problem already manifested until overblown.

The person who replied is not disabled, no mental illness, not hearing impaired, not austistic, no heart problem, no spine problem, totally nothing. Just based on what he witnessed. These disabled have their difficulties and they have some way of coping with their lifes. TS does not have any of the above disabilities, it's like comparing TS with the disabled and indirectly saying that TS is useless and should just go and die better. I do not have any mental illness so even those mental illness who do things also very wrong also i cannot comment. Only the mental ppl can comment the mental ppl.

TS is abled, getting older, have children, no job, no savings. Have debt, not sure. Maybe he is very emotionally drained by his divorce, his wife maybe asking for alimony. His children are very young, so they are not matured to know what is money and do not know whether his father got a job or not. He has too many problems now, so do not dwell into the problems, it makes himself dispirited and mpre unmotivated. Problems will come as days goes by, just be mentally prepared and tackle the problem step by step as time goes by. Now the immediate action is to get money to live with his everyday life, put aside other problems, later then settle.

Is there a park nearby, is there anyone playing sepak takraw, badmintion, basketball? Go have a look.

If u no time to read, just read the below conclusion. Do not dwell on the problems, bec it makes oneself very unmotivated to do things, and u need to go to ktv or whatever to destress.
Do not try to make sense of what other ppls' advices, their lifestyle are different, write is very beautiful but deep inside is full of rubbish and not helping at all.