View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I'm addicted to women's company. Spend a lot every month :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I felt quite emotional after reading your advice. U are absolutely bro! I can't bring myself to like the 4/10 women who are interested in me. In the same way, none of those 7/10 syts will give me a chance. coz I'm simply not at their level

actually I noticed that the guys they choose are always quite high standards one - tall, above average looking and have a promising career like lawyer or SAF officer. these gals aren't exactly looking for rich men only. it's more like they want a trophy bf/husband that they can show off on their social media platform (FB, IG)
Its good that you realize this, because it also means you realize what you must do to change your life (if that is what you want).

I don't really agree with the second part though. It is not fair to call girls out on their preferences, because that is exactly what we are doing here right? If you have a choice between two prospective partners, both have good characters, similar interests/life goals, and treat you equally well, but one is physically attractive and the other is not. Be honest - who would you choose? This is life. People would go for the better option if they had a choice.

Also, its not like the eligible girls are always looking for the "trophy husbands" you speak of. Different folks different strokes - different people want different things. You just gotta keep an eye out for a suitable partner for yourself. Interim, keep on improving yourself so that the odds will be in your favor.

But hey like I said in my first post - at the end of the day, there is also nothing wrong with your current way of life. Less complications, less worries. There are pros and cons in every situation, and you don't necessarily need to find a female partner to live a happy, fulfilling life.

Good luck out there dude. Take care.