View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: I'm addicted to women's company. Spend a lot every month :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
But if this thread is a low-key cry for help because you are unhappy with your life, well dude, always remember that while you can't control the hand that life has dealt you, you can control what you choose to do with the cards you have.

Its quite simple really. Just like how you can't accept a "4/10", "8/10"s will not accept you unless you are at their level.

Work on yourself, and put yourself out there again. You'll never know what you're gonna get. After all, "Life is like a box of chocolates" right?

Good luck.
I felt quite emotional after reading your advice. U are absolutely bro! I can't bring myself to like the 4/10 women who are interested in me. In the same way, none of those 7/10 syts will give me a chance. coz I'm simply not at their level

actually I noticed that the guys they choose are always quite high standards one - tall, above average looking and have a promising career like lawyer or SAF officer. these gals aren't exactly looking for rich men only. it's more like they want a trophy bf/husband that they can show off on their social media platform (FB, IG)