View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Bro,

Ending your life should be the last thing on your mind, FIGHT IT! that should the thing to do. I know that it is easier said than done but I also am fighting a rock bottom situation now in which I'm trying to climb out of this shit hole.
Get your mind occupied by learning or picking up new skills even you have no mood for it, you have to force it.
Try to make a come back in life, maybe this is a test of your metal inside you how tough u really are. As for your wife, if she has gone through ups and downs with you and you have given her the best that you can afford, yet she still left you for another man which mean your ups and downs at that time maybe minor things. It is not my position to say anything bad towards your wife no offence bro but a good wife will too also find a job and help you out in these testing times rather than running away to another man's arms just bcos you cannot provide that level standard of living anymore.
I believe there are good bros here that are willing to give advice and help to you even though this is website for fun and enjoyment. Continue to post what is in your mind, I believe that we are all willing to give you advice and help.