View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Actually a major population of the males out there still don't realize that girls are the most heartless and emotionless creatures out there.

They don't love men like men love woman. They only love based on what you are able to provide for them. Good genetic material, money, things you do for them.

Once that ceases to exist, they will drop you in a heartbeat. 10, 20, 30 years of love. It doesnt fucking matter at all.

Trust me on this. Never ever invest your emotions into one fucking women and pray/hope that she will feel the same way about you. You are going to get your heart fucking broken.
Actually there is some truth in it. In Darwinian thinking, the fittest survive and we are no different. Once you are unable to provide for her and your kids, emotionally included, they will not be so close to you as before. Some will just have a backdoor to easily exit (like neighbouring countries) in their mind which is why I will not have a foreigner as a wife. "I can drop everything and go home".

It takes 2 hands to clap, same for love, same for divorce but why chop off your hand (take your own life)?

There are plenty of second chances in life and as long as you have health and no look like a sea monster. You still have plenty of second chances. Take care bro.

Don't let a tree make you sacrifice the whole forest.