View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
Haha don’t curse me lah bro. Not thinking about divorcing my wife. She’s a good woman and I can’t bring myself to do that to her.

Just that all these conflicting feelings are really bothering me and I need an outlet. To hear what some of you bros have to say and also would love to hear any similar experiences from anyone here.

Can only blame myself for falling too deep in the first place when waking up one day is inevitable.

But until then, lol, as bastard as it is, would like to enjoy this feeling while it lasts. Been darn long since I’ve fe
lt such strong emotions toward someone and it’s really addictive, you get what I mean?

How I wish it’s all just a dream lol
The moment u cannot tell her u r married this is not the normal type of relationship already. U r just happily having free sex n sending wrong signals to her. Be a gentleman la .