Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horseydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
It won't work out. Don't waste time. U think u know abt her but u actually know nuts. Can u stand 10 guys sending WeChat messages with hugs n kisses to her. Do u know how many relationship she gone thru. Why is she here do u know. She may tell u she got debts to clear but it's all bullshit.
U r already married r u ready for divorce n pay for alimony. Wake up bro. Go find 5 more girls to learn abt handling ml or fl. There is no Cinderella ending. U r just getting urself into a deeper abyss by not being upfront with her abt ur status
Hahaha thanks bro. I understand all that. You sound like you have some experience. Appreciate if you can share.

I mean, I know of the risks and all, but so far there’s been no red alert that she’s lying or cheating on me or anything. To be honest I’ve got no money for her to cheat as well and I’ve already made that known to her. I’ve really no doubt to her truthfulness and I am actually the one doing the lying and cheating on both my wife and her. The guilt gets to me sometimes.