Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skytian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Review on Thai Disco
I have spent 4 straight nights here and I pretty much enjoy this place. I opened a Chivas during happy hour for about RM368 if I remembered correctly. Cover is RM40.
There is an indoor and outdoor area. The indoor supports a live band and currently, the band from Philippines is pretty good, singing mostly English songs and occasionally Cantonese, Korean and Mandarin songs. You get to dedicate songs as well.
All the girls working from Vietnam. However, there are 2 groups of girls. Do take note. The indoor group are mostly PRs while the ones sitting outdoor are for ‘ta bao’. I am not saying that PRs cannot ‘ta bao’, it will very much depend if she is comfortable with you but mostly can’t, at least not during your short time spent there.
For those sitting outdoor, if you want to ‘ta bao’, the rates are not far from the ones at The Beach Club. However, maybe I felt that here has a better chance of negotiating. ST will range between RM300 to RM500 while OT will range between RM500 to RM800. Note that the girls outdoor is more towards the mature age.
I realised there is an inflation for this place as well when comes to indoor tipping. Tips were RM50 7 months ago and now at least RM100 (unless they butterfly damn long then you give them RM50).
Is never difficult to get a girl to sit with you because the girls are plenty. Each night, I have at least 3 girls entertaining me (managed to hook up 1 on my final night). Maybe because I am sitting with 3 girls, the butterfly timing didn’t felt too long.
There is a supposing Thai restaurant next to the club which also serves Vietnamese food, so I do bring the girls over for supper. That’s also when you can communicate and know them better. Go for the Thai food rather than the Vietnamese food. Hahaha.
Rating: 4/5 stars