View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

Is it actually no surprise that all the lewd games and punishment will get a bit stale especially since there is a 5 minutes limit. So after I drawn a winning card, I decided to change the way how the game goes. So I looked at Nelly and I will target my request to her.

“So, I want to know how did you have your first time.” I spoke firmly. Nelly looked at me and just snapped back without a thought. “Really?” She bit her lips a little and I noticed Grace is suddenly quiet. Maybe they knew something I did not and suddenly everything became awkward, but the demand had been made and she will obey it.

“Well, I was raped. At 16, by my tuition teacher.” That came out straight and without hesitation. I was shocked and speechless. That was not what I had expected. Seemly time had lasted forever, Nelly finally continued. “I was not very clever than and my mom trusted me with him, so he had the advantage.” Then suddenly she rolled her eyes and laughed “But it was bad sex. Very bad!” she laughed. I tried to laughed with her, but I notice Grace was not laughing. I guessed this was the way Nelly tried to covered her sadness. “Let’s play again.’ Grace finally spoke and we all quietly sat down. In the next few turns, Grace got to tell her first time, which was with a elder boy in her neighbourhood when she was in secondary school. I guess girls did not take too long to lose their virginity nowadays. As for me, I think I almost forgotten, but it is obviously not relevant to the story, so let’s skip that.

We asked about other things, about life. What are their dreams, their regrets. It seemed that Nelly was actually really ambitious and she wanted to be a TV star when she was younger. I thought she would actually make it because she is pretty looking, and easy going. Most importantly, she has a good pair of bust and I think that is important in show business. But I was surprised to learn that Nelly was actually top in her class when she was younger and she was very talented, able to play some instruments and cooked well. I hate myself for not knowing her before my then girlfriend who honestly was nothing compared to Nelly.

Grace on the other hand was pretty much an average girl. But she was kind of timid and was bullied often until she met Nelly who acted as her protector. I can imagine why they are such close friends then. They must had been through thick and thin together a lot. Like me and my dear departed friend. Suddenly with the thought of his passing and never being able to drink together and laugh together really hurts me. I couldn’t help feeling sad and I guess Nelly and Grace saw it in my eyes. Nelly gave me a pat on the shoulder and passed me the bottle of wine which I gladly poured into my mouth. Although we said very little after that, a lot of thoughts and emotion seemed to had exchanged between us. Grace sat beside me and rested her shoulder on me and I did not mind that a bit as I wrapped my long arms around her shoulder. Nelly smiled and shouted “Not fair!” She jumped onto my lap and holding my jaw up, locked her lips onto mine as a little stream of red wine drips through the side of my lips as well as a uncontrollable tear off my eyes. It is only when the time to part draw closer that I started to feel the pain and all I can do to ease it is to take comfort in the two beautiful ladies as I hug them closer together.