View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: I just need a place to place vent anger on my own retardedness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Yes bro, i believe so too, that's why I kept saying I fucked up so badly.

I believe I had a strong emotional and mental connection to her back then, because many things that's engineering/tech related, she will ask me, and I will ask her about logistics or admin related things.

I guess you're right, "he who hesitates, masturbates." but i think this had helped me save money many times, at least with FLs. Maybe I was just thinking of her like another FL when she is clearly not.

At my regular gogo bar, the waitress there thinks I'm gay or say I always see the girls then go home and masturbates, which I am not and do not.

as for moving on, I am trying, but something inside tells me that i shouldn't give up on this girl. I should keep trying, even though she might be accepting the other guy's proposal, but I may still yet stand a chance, I do not know if it's stubbornness or foolishness. but I am willing to keep trying.

I am hoping V-day will be the chance I have to redeem myself, at least to let her have some small thoughts about me again...

I really probably should've asked her, but I'll try to talk to her again on V-day, since I had already ordered flowers for her. I just hope she's at work to receive it... Otherwise, I really am out of my wits...
Just give it 1 last try. If still fail, really dont waste your time and move on. There's only one you, but countless other girls in this world for u to explore and choose.
Oh and regarding the reason for rejection, dont take it too seriously even if make known to u. From my experience, reasons dont matter at all. Probably they'll make up some reason to make u go away.