View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post

So the Loss here if it really happen will be a Divorce and contribute half salary to her due to Law.... However if it really went to the Gain side, I really get to fulfil all my "Frog craving for Swan Meat" Dream lor and really gain a Wife through Heart to Heart.
It's not half of your salary. It's how much you've been consistently giving her over the course of the marriage (which I believe you intend to give 65% of your salary to her, leaving yourself with just $400 odd to survive per month). Will you be happy with this? Currently, without her, you are already earning barely enough to keep yourself and your hobby afloat. Oh, and a divorce is not cheap. She'll definitely want to contest. Are you prepared for this too?

I strongly urge you to think long and hard about it before you respond. No one is laughing or mocking you here. We are all giving you our 2 cents worth of advice. Some of us may have been through or may know someone who has been through such a scenario before. It is pretty obvious that you came here seeking for approval and not advice (from the way you've responded to most of our advice).

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley