View Single Post
Old 18-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I'm a married man of 12 years. I'm 41. Wifey and I used to fuck like rabbits before marriage and after 2 kids, suddenly the passion stopped. It could be because of hormones after child birth.

What really triggered me to justify me "eating out" was that one sentence wife said to me, when I asked for intimacy and sex .. "I only agreed to have sex with you because I wanted kids."
some women are very good at acting and hiding their true intentions. they need men for their sperm and financial capability/stability to raise her kids

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk