Old 29-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
sukhoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girl's school uniforms

haha yea i use to be a avid fan of airplanes and submarine and aircraft carrier hence hte name sukhoi

btw for you guys, i was just looking at the polls and discover that theres two separate votes for chij and katong convant. This is wrong lah, they are the same one.

CHIJ is a family of 5 schools for their secondary school section. They are commonly known as IJTP, KC, SJC, SNGS and STC. Normally SJC is out of the race as i dun recall them being the more popular picks for chicks my sec sch classmates or me would jio lah so normally we would be like saying the girl is from ijtp or kc or sngs or stc lah.

IJTP-->CHIJ Toa payoh
KC->Chij Katong Convent
SJC-->Chij St joseph convent
SNGS-->Chij St nicholas Girls School
STC-->Chij st thresa Convent

However SNGS is the only independant school and probaly the smartest. All students from these 5 schools wear the same uniform which is pronounce as a pinafoil but i think my spelling is probaly wrong lah. Also if my memory is correct, IJTP girls uniform has cloth badge i think and pretty much the way to differentiate them is by their badge.

However it has been known that IJTP girls are the easier to jio and they are the most wild lah, sngs girls are chio and slighty harder to get as they are kind of materialistic and KC girls are good but mostly taken by st pats people as they are next to each other and STC is average. SJC is the worst ij school academically wise.

Hope this enlighten some bros here