View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know if a normal sg lady is interested in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post
Just came out from a bad relationship and still recovering for a few months. That why now better think properly before doing anything.
You are not ready. Be fair to this nice girl and get yourself sorted out first. The last thing you want her to feel is that she is your rebound girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
She took me to her room....I told her I going and I asked her why she smoke, my clothes got her perfume and cigarette smell , my mum sure not happy, she called me mama's boy...we ended arguing, so I told her reconsider and left....
You never hear before female smokers are good at blowjobs? Like dyson suction power type. Wasted. A girl bring you home to her room and you left the place giving her the impression you chickened out. Do the deed first, enjoy already then ask her why she lied lah. Give her some time to quit too. Going cold turkey is bad for her health too. At least she is trying to quit for you, shows how important you are to her.