Thread: Tipping point
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping point

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0cktailov3r View Post
Agreed... but still not sure what activities I can join...
there are so many activities, gardening, contributing to the lesser like dog shelters, old folks home etc...
you can take up a new sport, or hobby, dancing. the skies the limit.

the truth is sometimes we make ourselves miserable because we expect people to not disappoint us, or people to be fair, think about us before they do something that messes us up.

well if we think the world outside is perfect, and will stay that way, that's probably the attachment that is causing us pain.

manage your expectations is what a wise man said to me. If I start my day thinking people are not going to be angry, get pissed, yell at me, screw me over, if I think today is going to be peaceful, happy, blissful, then I think I am setting myself up for pain

I ramble on, but in my line of work, I handle all kinds of interesting things, and I have not had a day where it is the same as before. But I think that's life, each day is going to be different, and moving forward(as time can only do), it will be different.

so embrace the new day ahead, forget the past(meaning don't live in it), and live in the present.

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment