View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
i want a wife not just gf and fb. i am trying too gain the trust more. i feel unsecure cos there are thing that she try to hide from me but end up i also get to know it.
You can propose to her and gauge her acceptance & reaction.

If she readily says "Yes, I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you", you can plan the wedding.

If she says "No", ask her reasons and concerns. It is up to you to accept her reason(s).

One area of concern in your relationship is your monthly $3K given to her.
Any love or sex relationship involving cash transactions does not last. Once the cash is no longer there, love/sex relationship may also disappear.

Frankly speaking, earning $3K doing normal job as a foreigner is good money. After deducting about $800 rental and $1.2K food/others expenditures, still can save $1K. Is your $3K extra allowance the main ingredient of the togetherness ?