View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
i want a wife not just gf and fb. i am trying too gain the trust more. i feel unsecure cos there are thing that she try to hide from me but end up i also get to know it.
Lonelyman87, if u r looking into real relationship (before married) money shouldn't be in the picture. If the girl start a relationship with u because of money , u should reconsider that. U r lucky that u get grid of the previous 2 gf.........

Paying money to girls is a transection.

Currently u are in a transection relationship.....to know if she really love u, try to act like u been retrench and u are unable to give her any allowance at all, see what's her reaction. If she still stay with u for 3 months (or more).....congrats....u found true love...but if after a few months she start to ignore u......good u finally see the true color.